28th September 2017
Which categories will you enter?
Have you recently conducted a fixed adult orthodontics case that achieved outstanding outcomes? Perhaps you have a cosmetic case that exemplifies minimal intervention that you’d like to share. Or, do you feel that your practice offers the best aesthetic dentistry in the UK or Republic of Ireland?
If your practice offers facial aesthetics treatments, we want to celebrate you too. Three awards at the Aesthetic Dentistry Awards 2018 will celebrate excellence in facial aesthetics, so why not submit your best botulinum toxin, dermal filler, and full face treatment cases?
So, if you’re feeling motivated to celebrate your own – or a colleague’s – achievements, take a moment to peruse the 2018 awards categories for inspiration. Remember, you can enter as many categories as you like! Categories still open include:
- Orthodontics – adult fixed
- Orthodontics – child/teenager fixed
- Orthodontics – removable
- Orthodontics – Invisalign
- Tooth whitening
- Restorative – minimal intervention dentistry
- Restorative – single tooth composite
- Restorative – single tooth ceramic
- Restorative – single arch
- Restorative – full mouth rehabilitation
- Restorative – dentures
- Restorative – conservative smile makeover
- Interdisciplinary team – orthodontic restorative
- Interdisciplinary team – orthodontic surgical
- Implant – single tooth
- Implant – multiple
- Best aesthetic practice
- Patient choice award
- Facial aesthetics – botulinum toxin
- Facial aesthetics – dermal filler peri-oral
- Facial aesthetics – full face treatment
Once you’ve registered for entry, you will receive an entry pack, detailing how to enter your chosen categories. So get registering, and don’t forget to save the date!